Torque Release Technique
What is TRT?
A Safe, Natural and drug-free Healthcare Choice.
TRT is an instrument assisted Chiropractic technique that uses an Integrator adjusting instrument to deliver a low force neurologically-based , “tonal” subluxation-centred adjustment to correct and relive tension/stress where it is negatively affecting your nervous system and your overall health.
How Does TRT work?
Your body is regenerating, replenishing and healing itself every minute of your life – It’s a standard design feature!
All these healing and renewing processes are coordinated by your nervous system.
Normal function of your nervous system is dependent upon normal function of your spine.
Physical, Chemical, Emotional and Spiritual stresses are all processed by your nerve system – overload results in illness.
This involves gradual tightening of your spinal column and results in a subluxation.
We will be checking your spinal column for areas where the nervous system is being damaged by Subluxation and will deliver an adjustment using the Integrator instrument.
Chiropractic adjustments improve spinal function by reducing subluxations.
Adjustments help to optimise your nervous systems functioning.
Adjustments assist healing and regeneration of the body.
This instrument reproduces what the hands were intended to do with much more precision and less force than ever possible by hand.
The advantage of the Integrator is that it delivers a specific frequency of energy, exactly where spinal cord function has become irritated.
A “balance and tune-up” for your body’s electrical system is performed.
It is a technique to stimulate your nervous system in such a way that it releases and reduces tension, assisting your body to self-correct; repairing itself quickly and naturally.
Regular adjustments are recommended – initially to unwind the chronic tension stored in your nervous system, and then to reverse the build-up of ongoing stress, strain and toxins.
Our mission is to Maximize your Health Naturally.
What is a subluxation?
Chiropractic – Much More Than Bad Backs
A Subluxation can best be described as a specific site of spinal malfunction which leads to irritation of the body’s central computer, the nervous system. The end result of this is interference with the body’s vital communication system.
Complicated chemical reactions and electrical frequencies occur in your nervous system; when working properly they result in you feeling good, with lots of energy – A Subluxation interferes with this….
If the spine is allowed to express itself without interference (free of Subluxations) then you can express your full potential: If the nervous system “feels good”, then usually the rest of the body “works well” – Physically, Chemically and Emotionally.
TRT locates and reduces Subluxations
What is an Integrator Instrument?
The Integrator instrument was purpose designed and built to reproduce what the hands intended to achieve during an adjustment.
The features that make an Integrator adjustment something special and powerful are:
- Precise – with the instrument we can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve function.
- Specific – the force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function.
- Gentle – An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed position with a controlled amount of force.
- Fast – The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets of the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
- Recoil – Another of the secret ingredients built in the Integrator is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response
- Torque – Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximises the effectiveness on the human body.
- Effective – the benefits of the Integrator adjustment have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Reliable – the way that the Integrator delivers and adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment
Who can benefit from TRT?
TRT is for ALL
- Parents bring their new born infants, rapidly growing toddlers, accident prone children and hectic teenagers for regular spinal check-ups.
- Elite athletes, busy professionals, tired parents, worn-out tradesmen, office and factory workers, and retirees wanting to stay active can all enjoy the benefits.
- People with neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, elbow, wrist, muscular and sporting injuries can all be benefit.
The advantages and health benefits of TRT
- More Energy
- Less Pain
- Improves Health
- Better Sleep
- Increased Flexibility
- Straighter Posture
- Reduced Stress
- Decreased Tension
The most common “side-effect” is that your overall health and wellbeing will improve too!
How frequent should I come?
Most problems need a course of Chiropractic adjustments varying from weeks to months with regular progress checks to chart your improvement.
Upon completing corrective management it is advisable to continue with preventative programme, which include regular ongoing Chiropractic “tune-ups” to maintain wellness. The frequency depends on the person’s lifestyle, the more stressors, the more “tune-ups” needed.
Everyone is encouraged to participate in education, and self-help to become more proactive in their own health care.
Many people appreciate the value of Chiropractic care as part of a balanced wellness program, and enjoy the feelings of health and wellbeing received from regular adjustments.